Monday, July 27, 2015

The Challenge -- Day 160

Today's Scripture: John 14
[Click the reference to read above or open up your Bible.]

There is one God and He has made only one Way to Himself.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me. ..."
John 14:6

There are many rooms being prepared for those who believe. But only one Way to get to those rooms.

Some teachers in the church today say there is more than one way. Some even say everyone will have a place there. But that's not what Jesus says.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter
the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my
Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me,
'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out
demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you;
depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.' ..."
Matthew 7:21-23 ESV

Jesus is the only Way to the only God.

Those who know Him love Him, obey Him, and know the Way.

Do you know the Way?

Father God, do not let me be deceived by the lies of the world.
Do not let me be led astray into believing there is another way.
I want to love You as Your Word says. Teach me Your commands,
I want to follow Your Way.

"Lord, to whom shall we go?
You have the words of eternal life..."
John 6:68 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment