Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Challenge--Day 29

Today's Scripture:  Matthew 19: 1-15
(Click on the link to read today's scripture.)

Hard-hearted is not something we think about much. We have a right to our opinions and that's that. Moses allowed divorce because the people were hard-hearted about this issue. 

Are there hard places in the soil of your heart? Places you aren't really sure you want God to see, let alone heal? Maybe today is the day to present them as a sacrifice to Him who breaks up hard hearts.

Lord, You know the hard places in my heart.
You know why and how they got hard:
my natural bent, my sin, others' sin.
I give You permission to break up those hard places
so I can be tender-hearted toward You, Your will, and Your way.

Plow up the hard ground of your hearts,
for now is the time to seek the Lord,
that he may come and shower righteousness upon you.
Hosea 10:12 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment