Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Beyond the Gospels: Acts

Today's Scripture: Acts 9:20-35
(Click on the link to read today's Scripture.)
Everybody who lived in Lydda and Sharon saw him walking around and woke up to the fact that God was alive and active among them.
Are you awake to the fact that God is alive? How about active? Sometimes we forget. The craziness of life gets in the way. We go this way and that way and forget there's a God who is alive and active in our lives. Some might say God doesn't participate in our daily lives. I say He does. I say He wants to be more and more active.

Maybe the question is not "Is He active?" but "Do we want His activity?"

Lord, wake me up! I long to know and see Your activity in my daily life,
in the daily life of my loved ones, and in the church and community.
Open my eyes and heart to Your activity. Bless me with the faith
to be a part of all You are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment