Monday, August 21, 2017

Songs of Praise: Psalms 91-92

Click the reference to read today's Psalms online: Psalms 91-92
Or open up your Bible.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1

Both psalms today offer verses of hope and encouragement. Blessings available to those who trust in Him and abide in His shelter by obedience to His Word.

"Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16

For those who love Him, hold fast to Him, He offers salvation. Eternal life. Those who know His salvation know the goodness of praising His name.

Are you in need of some hope and encouragement today? Does the enemy seem to have the upper hand?

Draw near to Him. Give Him thanks and praise. Find shelter in His shadow. Remember His timeline is eternal. And guess what?

HE WINS!

My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies;
my ears have heard the doom of my evil assailants.
The righteous flourish like the palm tree
and grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
They are planted in the house of the Lord;
they flourish in the courts of our God.
They still bear fruit in old age;
they are ever full of sap and green,
to declare that the Lord is upright;
he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
Psalm 92:11-15

Thank You, Lord, for all Your works, both seen and unseen.
Continually remind me of Your victory over the enemy.
Bless me with the faith to abide in Your Word
and to never roam from Your shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment