Friday, October 9, 2015

Beyond the Gospels: Acts

Today's Scripture: Acts 22:22-29
[Read today's verses by clicking on the link.]

The word pops into my mind... intervention. There is a lot of intervention going on in this reading. The captain intervened and saved Paul from attack. The centurion intervened to save the captain from torturing a Roman. All the while God intervening on Paul's behalf.

There is a lot of intervention going on in seven verses. I've been asking for intervention lately. Asking God to intervene in someway. I don't see the results of the intervention yet... but I hope and wait and trust His way is higher than mine.

Are you praying for intervention too...? Never give up hope.

And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. ---Romans 5:5

Lord, my hope is in You alone. In Your sovereignty, goodness,
grace, and love. I trust You to intervene as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment