Thursday, October 8, 2015

Beyond the Gospels: Acts

Today's Scripture: Acts 21:37-22:21
(Click on the link to read today's verses.)

Paul begins to tell the crowd about his experience. His conversion experience. Webster's defines conversion as "the act or process of change." Paul's story is one of total change. From hunting down Christians and holding coats as he watched them die to becoming one of them and teaching others to do the same. The change seems immediate and for Paul it was. It happens that way for others as well, but not so much with me.

My conversion story is sort of a life long story. Whether you changed all in a moment or you've changed over a life time... change is really the focus. Are you spiritually different today then last week... last month... last year.

Take stock today of your story. Do you recognize conversion along the way? How are you different? Is there an area God's working change in?

Father God, change me, mold me, use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment