Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Challenge -- Day 64

Today's Scripture: Mark 9:2-29
[No Bible? Click the Scripture reference to read on BibleGateway.com.]

Peter, James, and John viewed the inner glory of Jesus. A cloud appeared which covered them. A voice said:

This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to Him.

As they came down the mountain, Jesus told them not to tell anyone what they had seen and heard until the "Son of Man had risen from the dead." They did not understand what His rising from the dead meant.

Do we truly grasp the significance of Jesus rising from the dead ourselves, even though we know the rest of the story?

Lord, I long to live out the power of Your resurrection in my life.
I believe... help my unbelief.

And my God will supply every need of yours
according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment