Friday, April 10, 2015

The Challenge--Day 52

Today's Scripture:  Mark 2
(Click on the link to read today's scripture.)

Some believed only God alone could heal. Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

If you were to choose to be one of the characters in the case of the healing of the paralytic found in verses 3-5, which one would you choose?

...the owner of the home... one of the four friends... a person in the crowd... Jesus... the paralytic...?

At first I chose one of the four friends. Then it hit me! For I realize I need healing and forgiveness of my sins. Just like the paralytic.

If my soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.
Psalm 62:1

Close today's devotional in prayer by using the verse from Psalm 62 as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment