Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Songs of Praise: Psalm 31

Psalm 31
Open up your Bible or click the link above to read today's Word.

This is a psalm of commitment. It encourages the Believer to surrender to God and rely completely on Him. It advises strength and courage in waiting for the Lord, and the sure expectation of divine help, salvation, and hope.

Join the psalmist in committing your life to Him:

Save me, O Lord, for You alone are my defense.
You are a faithful God; I place myself in Your care.
I am weakened from all my troubles. I trust in You.
Lord, You protect the faithful, but punish the proud.
Let me hope in You, Lord. I will be strong and courageous.
Into You hand I commit my spirit; for You have ransomed me.
How securely You protect those who trust You.

Lord, God of Truth, forgive my failure to remember
Your constant faithfulness. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment