Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Something Special

Christmas is something special to everyone. I will always remember Christmas when my Grandma was alive. We always sat together on Christmas Eve, and opened our gifts. We would talk and laugh, enjoying the night.

Christmas is something I will always remember. It's when Mary and Joseph came to the manger. It's the day when Jesus was born. Jesus is watching us and he forgives our sins.

Beth Cannon--1993

Let me never forget how very special You are, Lord.

How is Jesus special to you?

Consider blessing us all by adding a comment to this post telling us how Jesus is special to you.

[Note: To leave a comment click the post title and scroll to the bottom where you'll find the comment box.]

1 comment:

  1. Jesus is special to me because He saved me from the path of destruction. He is my Friend, my Savior, my Comforter, and my Corrector. He is special in His grace, mercy, compassion, patience, kindness, righteousness, strength, wisdom, and truth. He is too special for words... "Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, you are very great!" Psalm 104:1

    ReplyDelete